Do you have household items?
We welcome your new or very good condition clothing and household items.
We thank you for thinking of us and for your support!
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept some items for a variety of reasons. Many items do require paying recycling and/or disposal fees, which diverts funds away from our essential programs and services.
To view and/or print our In-Kind donation Guide, please CLICK HERE.
|OTHER THRIFT STORES & ORGANIZATIONS:|
|St. Vincent de Paul Society
1010 Craigflower Rd. | (250)-382-3714
4349 W Saanich Rd | (250) 727-0007
833 Yates St. | (250)-382-3714
1551 Cedar Hill Cross Rd. | (250)-382-3714
3948 Quadra St. | (250)-727-3853
990 Hillside Ave. | (250)-380-7717
Monthly donation days: http://sivw.ca/events/
Baking & Cooking, Serving, Linens, Small Furnishings, Cleaning Products, Small Microwaves
|W.I.N. (Women In Need)
(250) 480-4006 ext. 204
Housewares & Clothing: 1803 Cook St.
Furniture & Misc.: 785 Pandora Ave.
|RECYCLING & DISPOSAL OPTIONS:|
524 David Street | (250) 386-4342 *Disposal Fees may apply
· Beds and Mattresses
· Chemicals (Propane Bottles, Solvents, )
· Glass (Bottles, Jars, Ceramic, Dishes, Mirrors)
· Hard plastic (Car Seats, Toys, Exersaucers, Baby Baths)
· Metal (Brass, Copper, Stainless Steel, Wiring, Christmas Lights)
· Paper (Newsprint, Office Supplies, Magazines)
|The Bottle Depot (Encorp Return-It)
Victoria: 655 Queens Ave. | Saanich: 4261 Glanford Ave.
· Computers & Monitors
· Copier & Fax machines
· Battery Operated & Remote Control Toys
· Cellular, Telephones & Answering Machines
· Vehicle Electronic Products
If you have any questions, please call the Centre at (250) 385-1114.
Our Business Hours:
Monday: 9AM – 4 PM
Tuesday: 9 AM – 4 PM
Wednesday: 12 PM – 7 PM
Thursday: 9 AM – 4 PM
Friday: 9 AM – 4 PM
Other Organizations that Accept Donations
Schedule a FREE pick-up: 1-800-505-5525
- Clothesline happily accepts the following items:
Gently used clothing
- All cloth-based items
- Sleeping bags
- Belts and ties
- Small household items
- Small electronics – cell phones, laptops, tablets, iPods, digital cameras, gaming consoles, PDAs.
Please note that electronics and small household items are not accepted at our Clothesline drop boxes.
Big Brothers & Big Sisters
To arrange a FREE pick up: (250) 385-7226
Bring them directly to our office at 230 Bay St (Mon – Fri 9:00AM – 5:00PM)
- Bring them to one of our attended stations:
855 Langford Parkway (Sat – 11AM-3PM)
Tillicum Mall parking lot outside Old Navy
(Mon – Fri 9:30AM – 7:00PM, Sat & Sun 9:30AM – 5:00PM)
Items We Accept (all donated items must be in good, resalable condition):
- Men’s, Women’s and Children’s Clothing
- Clothing Accessories (Hats, Wallets, Purses, Shoes & Boots
- Bedding & Linens (Sheets, Blankets, Towels, Small Household Mats, Tablecloths, Dishtowels)
- Other Cloth Items (Sewing Fabric, Cushions, Wool, Curtains and Drapes)
We can also accept 1 to 2 Medium-Sized Boxes of Miscellaneous Household Items Such As:
- Knick Knacks
- Pots and Pans, Coffee and Tea Pots, Cooking Utensils, Dishes, etc…
- Stuffed Animals, Toys and Games
Women In Need
Donation Line: 250-480-4006 ext. 204
WIN accepts used clothing for women, men, and children, along with accessories, jewelry, books, linens, toys, furniture, and household items. In order to help us keep our costs down, please check out our Donation Guidelines for more information about donating to Women in Need.
Habitat for Humanity
Habitat for Humanity Victoria ReStore sells quality new and gently used furniture, appliances, home décor items and building materials to the public at greatly reduced prices. All products are donated by local people or businesses keeping useful items out of the landfill. ReStore proceeds cover Habitat Victoria’s administration costs ensuring that all donations to Habitat go directly to the construction of affordable homes for families in need. Gift-In-Kind donations to the ReStore for $100 or more may qualify for a tax receipt. Just ask our staff how when you drop off your donation.