Whether we realize it or not, we have learned how to parent from our parents and grand parents or extended family. And since the techniques of yesterday are not necessarily the most enlightened for today’s child, you can find yourself dealing with unanticipated and unnecessary conflict with your children. Lighthouse Parent is a four-week parenting program to help parents understand how to hold and be the light for their family. Your light will shine brightly or dimly depending on how connected you feel to your own and your family’s physical, emotional, mental and spiritual growth.
Lighthouse Parent will help parents to regain and rebalance their energy and parenting wisdom in line with their child’s age, and developmental milestones. In a confidential, small group format parents will learn about:
– theories of attachment (working with healthy attachment and releasing unhealthy attachment.)
– biological and neurological child development stages (toddler, youngster, tween and teen.)
– historical parenting traps and how to get unhooked from them,
– realistic stress management strategies that work In The Now,
– the paths to finding and sharing times of joy, and spirituality in parenting,
– peer support and facilitator guidance, and much, much more…