November 22, 2022
Please join us at the Uptown Mall Community Meeting Room located on Level 1 Green next to Guest Services
This is a 6 week (12 hour) program. It is designed to support participants to learn about boundaries in a variety of ways. Some examples of topics will be:
- What are boundaries? and What are limits or rules?
- How to identify what kind of boundaries an individual has?
- How to safely set boundaries (and when not to).
- How to identify personal needs and wants.
- How to determine reasonable expectations.
- How to communicate assertively and calmly.
- Responding and not reacting.
- Choosing to end relationships
- Managing emotions when relationships end