November 2, 2023
Please join us at Royal Oak, # 104 - 4489 Viewmont Ave Victoria, BC V8Z 5K8
This program runs from November 2nd - December 7th 2023. It is designed to support participants to learn about boundaries in a variety of ways. Some examples of topics will be:
- What are boundaries? and What are limits or rules?
- How to identify what kind of boundaries an individual has?
- How to safely set boundaries (and when not to).
- How to identify personal needs and wants.
- How to determine reasonable expectations.
- How to communicate assertively and calmly.
- Responding and not reacting.
- Choosing to end relationships
- Managing emotions when relationships end